Email your customers and keep them up to date with your products.
Emailing a particular customer
As you build the profile of your customers, you will have more reasons to contact them regarding their relationship with your business. Sometimes, a quick email or notice is required to be sent to a particular customer.
- Go to the customer you want to send an email to and on the top right under Customer Actions select Send Email and click the arrow on the right.
- This will open a new tab for sending emails with the customer email address pre-filled.
- Here you can choose what the from name and email address should be as well as the subject of the email.
- For the body of the email, there is a shortcode icon which allows you to include customer related information in the body of the email.
- You can also send emails to a particular customer using the Bulk Actions and the Action Buttons found on the Customers page.
- As you send emails, they will be logged to view from the Customers > Emails page.
- From this page, you can filter, view and delete the emails.
Due to the limitations of WordPress, you cannot view inbound emails.
Sending emails in bulk
Shop managers can filter their customers based on the available filters and contact them in bulk. This is particular useful if you need to let them know of any recalls or any particular follow ups.
- Go to Customers and use the available filters to show the customers you want to contact. You can simply check the boxes of the customers that you want to contact.
- Once you have selected the customers you want to contact. Click on Bulk Actions > Send Email and hit Apply.
- This will open a new window similar to the details found in the first section of this article.