Automate the order workflow by introducing time intervals at when order statuses are assigned.
Shop managers can trigger another status once an order status is triggered. This is useful if you want a reminder or give time for customers to pay for the order.
- To enable this feature, go to the settings page of the order status to which you want the automatic trigger set.
- Check the Automatic Trigger box found under the Action tab.
- Select which status should be assigned and triggered automatically.
- Define the time period at which this trigger takes place. Choose out of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years.
Global triggering schedules
- You can define which days the triggers take place.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses > Status Settings > Trigger Options.
- Here you can check the days where trigger is disabled as well as specific days of the year using the calendar.