Visualise your order management workflow using colours, icons and viewing styles.
Choosing a status icon
Whether you choose to show your statuses in text format or icon format, icons are still required for visual indication.
- You can configure the style of the order status from the edit status page and clicking on Style on the left hand side.
- We have compiled over 3000 font icons from popular libraries including IcoMoon, Font Awesome, Dashicons, WooCommerce and Google Material.
- The colour palette provided is for the core colour of the status. We will use this as a baseline to the colouring of the status label.
- An example is given of the style of the order status. This can depend on what settings you have configured under WooCommerce > Order Statuses > Status Settings > Style.
- To apply this to the order status, click Update Status when you’ve set the colour and icon.
We advise users to choose a font icon which is distinguishable to shop managers.
Setting the action icon
- From edit status page, click on Actions and choose your icon.
- You can click on Use Style Icon to use the same icon set under Style.