This plugin allows you to edit the attribute label for variable products so that you can have a global attribute and a local label at the same time. This is ideal for users who have for example, ‘Size’ as the global attribute yet use ‘Shoe Size’ or ‘Shirt Size’ as the local attribute.
- Download the extension from your Envato downloads page.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then click Activate.
- Go to Products > Product Details > Attributes and read the sections below to learn how to setup and configure your custom attribute.
Setup & Configuration
- Go to an existing or new product.
- On the Product Details panel, click on Attributes.
- If there are any existing attributes, you will notice the label is an editable text box. If not, click on the drop down menu above where it says ‘Custom product attribute’ and select the attribute you would like to add and click Add.
- Enter the custom label for your attribute and click Save Attributes and update/publish your product.
Questions & Feedback
Have a question before you buy? Have some feedback for us on this documentation? Have a great idea to add to this plugin? Please let us know so we can make the improvements and answer your queries. Click here to contact us through our contact form.